The Tayrona National Park is a sanctuary of biodiversity and archaeological remains and paradisiacal beaches that invite the finding yourself. Pueblito Chayrama is a wonderful archaeological site where you can enjoy indigenous culture. This is a tour for those who are passionate about hiking, curious by nature and culture of the ancient Tayrona Indigenous.
The tour starts at 6:00 a.m. time when we will pick you up at your hostel / hotel to take the transport to Tayrona National Natural Park, where we enter through the entrance of Calabazo. In the first part of the tour we will travel the route that goes from the aforementioned entrance to Cabo San Juan del Guía. The first part of the route is up to Pueblito Chayrama and takes about 4 hours. Then we make a descent of about 1 hour to Cabo San Juan beach for lunch, take a refreshing swim and do some snorkeling on the beach. In the second journey we will go to the other exit of Cabo San Juan passing by “Arenilla” beach, “La Piscina” and “Arrecifes”, finally reaching Cañaveral where we will take the transport to the exit and then to Santa Marta, where we arrive around 6:00 p.m.
Make sure you are in healthy. Make good use of garbage, depositing it in the places provided for this purpose. Care and respect what you find. Do not damage natural or cultural property.
– Use sunscreen, a cap or hat and bring water.
– Wear comfortable clothes, sports shoes and sandals, bathing suit and beach clothes.
– Use insect repellent.
To book the tour Pueblito must show at the offices of Expotur your identification (passport, identity card or citizenship card). At the entrance of the Park the administration will require your original identification document.
It is not necessary to have a particular vaccine for this tour. As in all tropical countries, the recommendation is to have the yellow fever vaccine as a preventive measure since there is no risk of yellow fever in the area.
210,000 COP * per person. (Colombian)
230,000 COP * per person (Foreign)
Transfers to and from our office (meeting point) to Tayrona Park.
The tour to Pueblito Chayrama includes the services of a guide or group coordinator who is responsible for leading the tour.
Tour price includes travel insurance in case of accident or illness occurring during the tour, includes transfers to the medical center, medical care, medication.
The tour to Pueblito Chayrama includes the entrance fee to the Tayrona National Park.
– Payments PagosOnLine via PayPal or through links on our websites.
– In Cash in our offices in Santa Marta, Taganga and Riohacha with our authorized personnel.
– We received credit and debit cards at our offices in Santa Marta and Taganga.
• A deposit of 50% of tour cost per person in advance to confirm the reservation is required.
• The entire tour must be paid at least the day before leaving.
• Confirmed reservations must be canceled or modified at least one day before.
• The bookings canceled on the same day will have a penalty of 20% of the total value of the tour.
Once you start the tour no refunds are given.
Before making a deposit, ask about the availability for your departure’s date to [email protected]
If the availability is confirmed you can proceed to make a deposit through these any payment platforms here, deposits to our Bancolombia account are able only through colombian banks accounts.