If you want to get to La Alta Guajira on a more independently way, we offer you Transport to Punta Gallinas and Cabo de la Vela which will permit you to manage your budget more freely. Live the off road adventure through the desert, discover stunning landscapes and explore the northernmost point of southamerica.
– Departure from Riohacha city at 8:00 am (around two hours and a half drive).
– Arrival to Cabo de la Vela and dropping off at your selected accomodation (around 10:30 a.m.)
– Picking up around 1:30 p.m. for going around and visiting the most interesting places there:
One of the most beautiful beaches.
This places are fantastic viewpoints which you have to walk up a sticky hill to get there.
* Please take proper shoes and be careful at these places.
* Take swimwear too.
-Back to your accomodation around 6:30 pm.
– Picking up from 7:00 a.m. at the accomodations to leave towards Punta Gallinas (around three to four hours drive)
– Arrival to Punta Gallinas accomodation around 11:00 am.
-Picking up around 2:00 p.m. for visiting the most amazing places in Punta gallinas: Taroa Sand Dunes, Punta Aguja and The Lighthouse (the northernmost point of southamerica).
* Take swim wear.
-Back to the accomodation around 6:00 p.m.
– Leaving Punta Gallinas around 8:30 am back to Cabo de la Vela, Uribia or Riohacha (aroud five hours fwd.) getting in normal conditions around 3:00 pm to the last destination (including lunch stop).
– Our Transport to Punta Gallinas and Cabo de la Vela is by a big 4wd with aircon equipped with lateral bench seats for maximum 9 people.
– We hire drivers from the region who are Spanish speaking with driving functions to take you to the different places,[If you are interested on more information we suggest taking the tour: Punta Gallinas 3 Day Tour] Nevertheless we make sure our drivers be very responsible, nice and with good attitude. With us you will be safe since we are legal company. Safety is first!
– Please be prudent on the top of the viewpoints since strong winds could make you slip out, take proper shoes to walk up these sticky hills. We are not responsible if travelers expose themselves to dangerous situations and then could happen any incident.
– We are not responsible by any delay caused by weather, social or mechanical factors (Off-road conditions might break the car suddenly). Please try to have additional 24 hours of itinerary in case of any delay to not affect any flight or something like that.
– Please be punctual for the picking up at places and times agreed with the driver. Not being on time travelers could be left by the car, there won’t be any refund and could make some extra charges.
– You can take your own food, if yes it’s important to take non perishable food, easy to transport and easy preparing meal since there are not common kitchens or fridge at the accommodations.
* Recommendation: Canned, packed food and durable fruits is suggested, we recommend 6 liter water bottle per person.
– If you are taking your food please pack it in your bag, bags will be put on the car’s roof rack (there will be a big cover on the roof).
* You can leave in our office big luggage or clothes you don’t need, car space is limited.
– Cooked Meals are available to buy in mostly accommodations, breakfast could be from 5000 COP, lunch and dinner could be from 13000 COP.
– It is not allow camping or hanging hammocks to overnight for that reason is necessary to sleep at the authorized accommodations of your preference.
– Accommodation rates in hammocks are from 15000 COP to 20000 COP per night, it is up to size hammock and place of accommodation. Beds from 25000 COP – 35000 COP per night and per person.
– Our Driver will drop you off at your selected accommodation. If you don’t have anyone we will inform you about it and further info like prices, locations. But we are not responsible by availability, accommodation service or reservations.
|3 PAX||4 PAX||5 PAX||6 PAX|
|320,000 COP P/P||270,000 COP P/P||255,000 COP P/P||240,000 COP P/P|
|7 PAX||8 PAX||9 PAX|
|225,000 COP P/P||210,000 COP P/P||195,000 COP P/P|
*PAX: In the travel and hotel industry, PAX stands for passengers, for the number of passengers/guests
– Transport and visit described places in the itinerary with a experienced Spanish speaker driver
– All costs related to transportation
– Travel insurance
– Lodging at accommodations
– Food or meals
– Guide Service
– Costs or services non describe on the plan.
– Deposits via Paypal or PayU through the active payment modules linked in our official web-sites.
– In cash exclusively in our offices in Santa Marta with our authorized staff.
– In all our offices in Santa Marta, we accept payments with credit cards as Visa or MasterCard.
• A 15% deposit of the total of the package is required prior to confirmation of all bookings.
• The remaining balance must be paid at least in the same date of departure, before leaving.
Confirmed bookings will have a cancellation policy in the following terms:
• Cancellations or changes will have a 20% penalty of the total of the package.
Once the Transport to Punta Gallinas and Cabo de la Vela has started, the services included in the package that the passenger does not take will not be reimbursed.
Before making a deposit, ask about the availability for your departure’s date to [email protected]
If the availability for ‘Transport to Punta Gallinas and Cabo de la Vela’ is confirmed you can proceed to make a deposit through these any payment platforms here, deposits to our Bancolombia account are able only through colombian banks accounts.