Minca is a small coffee town of five hundred inhabitants, located in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada and lost in the lush vegetation. This town has history and is an ecological paradise with crystal clear river Minca, variety of endemic birds and immense green vegetation where the most exotic flowers and exquisite coffee grow.
We started at 8:30 am in Santa Marta in the main office Expotur (meeting point), we take our car trip about 45 minutes to Minca. Once we get there we hike around 2 hours (roundtrip) to go to some beautiful waterfalls called “Lost Waterfalls” then we have the possibility to swim. Afterwards we had lunch in a typical house of bamboo and then take another walk in which we will have the opportunity to visit a coffee plantation. We’ll be back in Santa Marta around 5:30 pm.
Make sure you are in healthy. Make good use of garbage, depositing it in the places provided for this purpose. Care and respect what you find. Do not damage natural or cultural property.
The weather in Minca is around 20c °, we recommend comfortable clothing for walks as shorts and shirts, tennis shoes and swimwear. You should use insect repellent, sunscreen. Bring water to hydrate during the tour.
To book the Minca tour you must take to the offices of Expotur your identification (passport, identity card or citizenship card). For the tour is not necessary to take the document, but must carry at least one copy.
It is recommended to take the vaccine against yellow fever as a preventive measure for the tour.
110,000 COP * per person.
Minimum 2 passengers per group.
Transfers to and from our office (meeting point) to Minca
The tour includes lunch (typical food).
Our guides are from the region, with extensive knowledge and experience in the area.
Tour price includes travel insurance in case of accident or illness occurring during the tour, includes transfers to the medical center, medical care, medication.
• Payments PagosOnLine via PayPal or through links on our websites.
• In Cash in our offices in Santa Marta, Taganga and Riohacha with our authorized personnel.
• We received credit and debit cards at our offices in Santa Marta and Taganga.
• A deposit of 50% of tour cost per person in advance to confirm the reservation is required.
• The entire tour must be paid at least the day before leaving.
Cancellation and right to redemption.
• Confirmed reservations must be canceled or modified at least one day before.
• The bookings canceled on the same day will have a penalty of 20% of the total value of the tour.
• Once you start the tour no refunds are given.
Before making a deposit, ask about the availability for your departure’s date to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the availability is confirmed you can proceed to make a deposit through these any payment platforms here, deposits to our Bancolombia account are able only through colombian banks accounts.