The Tayrona Park is known for its diversity of environments, both landscapes and beaches. During the walk Tour Cabo San Juan we enjoy the beautiful green park trails offering to take us to visit their beautiful beaches down to Cabo San Juan to delight in its clear and calm waters.
Departure from Santa Marta at 8:30 am, after 45 minute trip by car we reach the main entrance of Tayrona Park “El Zaino” and then to the point Canaveral.
On the first path we will walk around 1 ½ hour past the beautiful beaches Reef, Arenilla and “La Piscina” to get to Cabo San Juan del Guía, an amazing beach with a stunning landscape of stones where we take a refreshing swim. You will have free time to enjoy this wonderful place.
After spending some time on the beach, we met to take the same route back (1 ½ hour walk over) until Canaveral again where we expect the vehicle to return to Santa Marta arriving around 6:00 pm
Make sure you are in healthy. Make good use of garbage, depositing it in the places provided for this purpose. Care and respect what you find. Do not damage natural or cultural property.
• Use sunscreen, a cap or hat and bring water.
• Wear comfortable clothes, sports shoes and sandals, bathing suit and beach clothes..
• Use insect repellent.
To book the tour Cabo San Juan must show at the offices of Expotur your identification (passport, identity card or citizenship card). At the entrance of the Park the administration will require your original identification document
It is not necessary to have a particular vaccine for this tour. As in all tropical countries, the recommendation is to have the yellow fever vaccine as a preventive measure since there is no risk of yellow fever in the area.
65,000 COP * per person. (Colombian)
95,000 COP * per person (Foreign)
The tour includes the services of a guide or group coordinator who is responsible for leading the tour.
Tour price includes travel insurance in case of accident or illness occurring during the tour, includes transfers to the medical center, medical care, medication.
National Park entrance
The tour Cabo San Juan includes the entrance fee to the Tayrona National Park.
• Payments PagosOnLine via PayPal or through links on our websites.
• In Cash in our offices in Santa Marta, Taganga and Riohacha with our authorized personnel.
• We received credit and debit cards at our offices in Santa Marta and Taganga.
• A deposit of 50% of tour cost per person in advance to confirm the reservation is required.
• The entire tour must be paid at least the day before leaving.
Cancellation and right to redemption
• Confirmed reservations must be canceled or modified at least one day before.
• The bookings canceled on the same day will have a penalty of 20% of the total value of the tour.
• Once you start the tour no refunds are given.
Before making a deposit, ask about the availability for your departure’s date to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the availability is confirmed you can proceed to make a deposit through these any payment platforms here, deposits to our Bancolombia account are able only through colombian banks accounts.