The Concha Bay tour allows us to visit a beautiful bay of Tayrona Park 30 minutes from Santa Marta where you can enjoy an extensive beach of golden and thick sand and deep blue sea. This tour is ideal for contact with nature snorkel and to relax to the peaceful sound of the waves.
Departure is from Santa Marta at 8:00 am Then 45 min by car 4×4 to the beautiful beaches of Bahia Concha. Once we get there we will have time to relax in our camping area and enjoy the beach and the beautiful scenery formed by the mountains and the sea. During the day we will have enough time for snorkeling and appreciating this beautiful natural paradise to relax and swim in the blue waters of this beautiful bay. The arrival in Santa Marta is at 5:00 pm approximately.
Make sure you are in healthy. Make good use of garbage, depositing it in the places provided for this purpose. Care and respect what you find. Do not damage natural or cultural property.
We recommend comfortable clothing such as shorts and shirts and swimwear. You should use insect repellent, sunscreen. Bring water to hydrate during the tour.
To book the tour you must take to the offices of Expotur your identification (passport, identity card or citizenship card). For the tour is not necessary to take the document, but must carry at least one copy.
It is recommended to take the vaccine against yellow fever as a preventive measure for the tour.
Minimum 4 passengers per group.
*Prices are in Colombian Pesos (COP).
Roundtrip transfers from your accommodation to Bahia Concha.
Refrigerio y frutas.
Nuestros guías son de la región, con amplio conocimiento y experiencia en el área.
Tour price includes travel insurance in case of accident or illness occurring during the tour, includes transfers to the limelight, medical care, medication.
The entrance to Bahia Concha (Tayrona National Natural Park) is included in the value of tour.
For the tour Concha Bay provide snorkeling equipment (masks).
• Deposits via PayPal or PayU through the active payment modules linked in our official web-sites.
• In cash exclusively in our offices in Santa Marta with our authorized staff.
• In all our offices in Santa Marta, we accept payments with credit cards as Visa or MasterCard.
• A 15% deposit of the total of the package is required prior to confirmation of all bookings.
• The remaining balance must be paid at least in the same date of departure, before leaving.
Cancelation policies – Right to retrace
Confirmed bookings will have a cancellation policy in the following terms:
• Cancellations or changes will have a 20% penalty of the total of the package.
• Once the trip has started, the services included in the package that the passenger does not take will not be reimbursed.
Before making a deposit, ask about the availability for your departure’s date to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the availability is confirmed you can proceed to make a deposit through these any payment platforms here, deposits to our Bancolombia account are able only through colombian banks accounts.